Monday, July 2, 2012

A New Beginning

About 3 years ago I created this blog while in graduate school.  I wanted to use this as a medium to share some of the leadership concepts I've learned, give my opinion of good leadership experiences, and to let my readers share their knowledge regarding leadership.  That was a wonderful idea but then I never followed through with my plan.  My blog sat idle for three long years.  Then the Blog-Train came along....

See this website made me blow the dust off of my blog and has given me the inspiration to try again.  Over the last three years I've graduated from school and have become a part time instructor for Stautzenberger Institute teaching customer service.  I have more wonderful experiences and have learned much over the last few years.  Work, and school have taught me plenty and I would like to begin again and share with my readers ideas surrounding leadership.  Please come along with me on this journey to see how this site evolves over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment